Commercial Window & Door Company in Tucson
Are you looking for commercial windows and doors for your building in Tucson, Arizona? At Open Enclose, we offer a wide range of high-quality products for your renovation or new construction project. Our commercial window and door division is dedicated to helping you meet your aesthetic goals and security requirements while staying on budget. We have over a decade of experience serving business owners, architects, and builders in the Tucson area, and we’re ready to take on your next project!
To hire a commercial window and door company in Tucson, please contact Open Enclose at 520-485-4546.
Commercial Window & Door Brands
We supply and install windows and doors for office buildings, schools, churches, apartment buildings, retirement homes, and various other commercial applications. We are the largest Pella dealer in the area, and also we install products from several more manufacturers, including:
- Sierra Pacific
- International Window Company (IWC)
- And many others
Commercial Window & Door Services
At Open Enclose, we pride ourselves on our ability to take on any window and door project you have. We supply high-end products and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, so you can begin your commercial project with peace of mind. Choose us as your one-stop-shop for all your window and door needs. We offer:
- Commercial window and door installation: If you’re constructing a new commercial building, you need the right windows and doors from the get-go to ensure a beautiful, secure, and energy-efficient final product. We can install any style of windows and doors based on your needs.
- Commercial window and door replacement: As the years go by, it may become apparent that your windows and doors are no longer meeting your expectations. Replacement products will modernize your building, make it more secure, and decrease utility costs.
- Commercial window and door repair: We repair almost any brand of windows and doors, whether we originally installed them or not. Give us a call if your windows won’t budge or the glass in your conference room door has shattered, and we’ll perform the necessary repair.
Commercial Window Operating Styles
You have many choices when selecting windows for your commercial building. Here’s what we offer:
- Commercial single- and double-hung windows have one or two operable sashes that slide up and down for ventilation purposes.
- Commercial sliding windows operate from side to side. They may feature one fixed sash and one operable sash or a fixed pane flanked by two sliding sashes.
- Commercial casement windows pivot outward on hinges set on the left or right side.
- Commercial awning windows swing outward on hinges located on the top of the sash.
- Commercial picture windows don’t open, making them a good choice for high-rise office buildings.
Commercial Window Materials
Choose from several window materials for your commercial building:
- Commercial vinyl windows are inexpensive, energy efficient, and low-maintenance.
- Commercial fiberglass windows are attractive, durable, and long-lasting.
- Commercial aluminum windows are strong and professional-looking. Their thin frames allow for spectacular views.
- Commercial aluminum-clad wood windows incorporate durable aluminum for the exterior and warm, comfortable wood on the interior.
Commercial Door Types
Having the right set of commercial doors makes a huge difference in the appearance of your business, both from the exterior and within the building. We can supply you with any commercial doors you need, including:
- Commercial storefront doors
- Commercial exterior doors
- Commercial interior doors
- Commercial security doors
Commercial Door Materials
If requested, we’ll recommend which door materials you should choose for your building based on your needs.
- Metal doors, including iron, are built to handle high-traffic settings.
- Fiberglass doors boast the beauty of wood but offer lower maintenance.
- Steel doors provide excellent security, durability, and energy efficiency.
- Glass doors allow customers to see inside before they enter.
- Wood doors are perfect for conference rooms, offices, and other interior applications.
Choose Open Enclose as Your Commercial Window & Door Company in Tucson
If you have any questions about our services, or you’re interested in installing new or replacement windows and doors in your commercial building, Open Enclose is the place to turn. We complete everything in-house with no subcontractors, so we can guarantee our work with confidence.
To get your commercial window and door project started, please contact Open Enclose today.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate