Top-Quality Window Services in Arizona
Choosing the right windows for your home is easier when you select Open Enclose for your needs! Our specialists will walk you through every style, material, and placement option. It’s our pleasure to help you enjoy the appearance, view, security, and energy efficiency that modern window solutions offer!
Window Installation, Replacement & Repair Services
Our window specialists can install, replace, or repair any window in your home or business. We adhere to strict quality standards and quickly complete the work to your satisfaction. We offer a full range of window styles and brands and guarantee the quality of our workmanship!
Contact Open Enclose at (520) 485-4546 to schedule window installation, replacement, or repair services in Tucson, AZ, and surrounding communities.
Window Types To Fit All Your Needs
Every home is different, and its needs are unique. That’s why we offer a broad selection of window styles so that you can select the windows that fit perfectly with your design vision and daily needs.
We offer a full range of window types to meet any need, including:
- Casement windows: These are hinged on the side and open outward via a hand crank. They are ideal for ventilation and enjoying unobstructed views.
- Custom windows: Customization allows you to create the ideal window for any niche or space in your home.
- Egress windows: Egress windows are ideal for bedrooms, basements, and other living areas because they create a rapid exit point in an emergency.
- Double-hung windows: These most common windows use two sashes that you can operate independently.
- Single-hung windows: Single-hung windows are energy-efficient, require minimal maintenance, create exceptional security, and more.
- Energy-efficient windows: Our energy-efficient windows feature low-E glass, double- or triple-pane designs, gas infill, warm-edge spacers, and energy-efficient frames that reduce heat gain or loss.
- Garden windows: These protrude from the home and are ideal for creating miniature gardens in kitchens, bedrooms, and other areas.
- Picture windows: Fixed in place, these windows are ideal for enjoying natural light and unobstructed views.
Window Material Offered
Choosing a suitable material for your windows can make a big difference in the appearance of your home. It also influences energy efficiency, durability, longevity, and maintenance. We offer the following materials:
- Vinyl windows: Vinyl windows are energy-efficient, durable, and low maintenance. We offer windows from Milgard Windows, Andersen Windows, International Window Company, and more.
- Fiberglass windows: Fiberglass windows are strong, durable, and require minimal maintenance.
- Aluminum windows: These are energy-efficient, visually appealing, durable, and feature an exceptionally long life span.
- Aluminum-clad wood windows: Aluminum-clad windows are exceptionally strong, affordable, require minimal maintenance, and can create a truly unique aesthetic.
- Wood windows: Wood windows create a classic appearance that increases your home’s value. Durable and energy-efficient, they are a popular choice for homeowners in the region.
New Construction Windows
It’s our pleasure to help you select the ideal windows for your new home or business. Our design teams work closely with homeowners, homebuilders, and property managers to determine the best solutions for your needs. Our team will help you select everything from size and shape to the materials for the frame and level of glazing on each pane.
Choose Open Enclose for Windows In AZ
As a locally owned and operated business, we are pleased to serve our clients in the community. Each of our dedicated crew members has extensive experience and expertise that we use to ensure you have the best windows for your home or business. We proudly maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and the highly regarded Angi Super Service Award. We guarantee we will always give you the best service and quality!
Contact Open Enclose at (520) 485-4546 to learn more about our company and to schedule service in Tucson, AZ, and surrounding communities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are new windows a sound investment?
Most certainly! New windows will reduce utility bills, improve comfort, and protect your home from moisture, pests, and other damage.
How long does it take to install a new window?
It usually takes about an hour to install a single window depending on the window. Larger and more complex windows may take slightly longer. When you factor in the time it takes to manufacture the windows, the process can take several weeks from commencement to completion.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate