Wood Windows in Tucson, AZ
If it’s time to replace the drafty windows in your Tucson home, you undoubtedly want to make an attractive, cost-effective upgrade. Of course, if you’re building your home or business from the ground up, you want energy-efficient windows from the get-go. It can be overwhelming to sift through all of your options, but fortunately, Open Enclose is here to educate our customers about different window materials.
Wood could be a suitable choice, whether you need new or replacement windows in Tucson. Learn more about wood windows to see if their features and benefits meet your needs.
Then, contact Open Enclose to request a free wood window installation estimate.
About Wood Windows
If you live in a traditional home or you’re retrofitting a historic house, nothing beats the authenticity of wood windows. This is a classic window material dating back centuries. For years, it was the most common choice for homeowners. Today, it remains the top choice for people hoping to achieve a warm aesthetic that manmade materials just can’t match.
Be aware that wood windows require more maintenance than other materials if you want to keep them looking like new for years to come. Frequent touch ups are an easy way to combat dents and scratches. Also, plan to sand, seal, and paint or stain your wood windows occasionally so help them retain their natural beauty and performance for decades to come.
Benefits of Wood Windows
Despite the introduction of synthetic window materials, wood remains a classic choice, especially among residents of traditional or historic homes. Here are some of the benefits of installing wood windows in Tucson:
- Energy efficiency: Wood is naturally insulating, making it an ideal window frame material, especially in Arizona’s warm climate. When combined with energy-efficient glazing technology—including double- or triple-pane glass, low-E coatings, and argon gas infill—you can expect wood windows to help lower your energy costs.
- Gorgeous aesthetic: Despite the extra upkeep required, many homeowners are drawn to the natural look and feel of real wood windows. They offer an elegance that no other material can rival. Plus, it’s possible to paint and stain wood windows any color you want to suit your home’s interior and exterior design.
- Increased home value: You’re not the only one who recognizes the benefits of wood windows. If you replace the existing windows in your home with wood ones, you can expect the interest level in your property to escalate. You may even be able to increase your asking price as a result of the upgrade.
- Long lifespan with proper care: Yes, wood windows need a little more attention than other materials, but they don’t attract condensation the way some cool-to-the-touch window frames do. This helps them last longer and reduces the chance of water damage in your home.
Wood Window Repair & Other Services in Tucson
Open Enclose knows how awful it can be when your windows get stuck or someone throws a ball through it. We offer the following services for your windows:
- Wood window installation
- Wood window repair
- Wood window replacement
Wood Window Brands for Replacement Windows in Tucson
Deciding to install wood windows isn’t enough. The next step is to choose a reputable brand from which to make your purchase.
At Open Enclose, we are proud to be the largest in Tucson. This manufacturer offers three beautiful series of wood windows to match traditional designs, contemporary styles, and everything in between. Pella has nearly a century of experience, so it comes as no surprise that we offer great energy efficiency, longevity, and customer satisfaction ratings.
We also install wood windows from the following trusted brands:
- Milgard Windows
- Jeld-Wen Windows
- Arcadia Windows
- Sierra Pacific Windows
- And more!
Install Wood Windows in Tucson, AZ
When you choose Open Enclose to install your wood windows, you benefit from over a decade of experience and our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Our goal is to provide you with the best new and replacement windows in Tucson, so we’ll make sure you understand all your material choices before you make your final decision. We carry a broad selection of custom wood windows from several high-end brands, so there’s no shortage of options. Then, we expertly install your windows and back our work with a lifetime warranty to ensure your total satisfaction for years to come.
To begin the wood window installation process, please contact Open Enclose. We offer upfront pricing to help get your project started on the right foot.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate