Wood Windows in Tucson, AZ
If it’s time to replace the drafty windows in your Tucson home, you undoubtedly want to make an attractive, cost-effective upgrade. Of course, if you’re building your home or business from the ground up, you want energy-efficient windows from the get-go. It can be overwhelming to sift through all of your options, but fortunately, Open Enclose is here to educate our customers about different window materials.
Wood could be a suitable choice for your new or replacement windows in Tucson. Learn more about wood windows to see if their features and benefits meet your needs.
Then, contact Open Enclose to request a free wood window installation estimate.
About Wood Windows
If you live in a traditional home or you’re retrofitting a historic house, nothing beats the authenticity of wood windows. This is a classic window material dating back centuries. For years, it was the most common choice for homeowners. Today, it remains the top choice for people hoping to achieve a warm aesthetic that manmade materials just can’t match.
However, wood windows require more maintenance than other materials if you want to keep them looking like new for years to come. Frequent touch-ups are an easy way to combat dents and scratches. Also, plan to sand, seal, and paint or stain your wood windows occasionally so help them retain their natural beauty and performance for decades to come.
Benefits of Wood Windows
Despite the introduction of synthetic window materials, wood remains a classic choice, especially among residents of traditional or historic homes. Here are some of the benefits of installing wood windows in Tucson:
- Energy efficiency: Wood is naturally insulating, making it an ideal window frame material, especially in Arizona’s warm climate. When combined with energy-efficient glazing technology—including double- or triple-pane glass, low-E coatings, and argon gas infill—you can expect wood windows to help lower your energy costs.
- Gorgeous aesthetics: Despite the extra upkeep required, many homeowners are drawn to the natural look and feel of real wood windows. They offer an elegance that no other material can rival. Plus, it’s possible to paint and stain wood windows any color you want to suit your home’s interior and exterior designs.
- Increased home value: You’re not the only one who recognizes the benefits of wood windows. If you replace the existing windows in your home with wood ones, you can expect the interest level in your property to escalate. You may even be able to increase your asking price as a result of the upgrade.
- A long life span with proper care: Yes, wood windows need a little more attention than other materials, but they don’t attract condensation the way some cool-to-the-touch window frames do. This helps them last longer and reduces the chance of water damage in your home.
Wood Window Repair & Other Services in Tucson
Open Enclose knows how awful it can be when your windows get stuck or someone throws a ball through it. We offer the following services for your windows:
- Wood window installation
- Wood window repair
- Wood window replacement
Wood Window Brands for Replacement Windows in Tucson
Deciding to install wood windows isn’t enough. The next step is to choose a reputable brand from which to make your purchase.
We install wood windows from the following trusted brands:
- Milgard Windows
- Arcadia Windows
- And more!
Weather Shield Windows from Open Enclose
At Open Enclose, we are thrilled to partner with Weather Shield for our customers who are looking for high-quality wood windows at an affordable price point. Weather Shield has been providing quality window and door products since 1955. their windows are attractive and energy-efficient, yet they have a price that fits most budgets. We appreciate the fact that Weather Shield is a family-owned and -operated business, which means that they stand behind their products. They also have some of the best warranties in the industry, even while keeping their prices low.
We know you will be thrilled with your Weather Shield windows, and we know that they have a window to fit the style of your home. You can choose from double-hung, casement, slider, awning, and specialty shaped windows, with many all-wood windows available.
To discuss Weather Shield window installation, call (520) 485-4546 or contact us online.
Kolbe Window Installation from Open Enclose
For the ultimate in wood windows, consider windows from Kolbe Windows and Doors. These high-quality products will stand up well over years of use, giving you both beautiful and functional windows for your home. Kolbe has a full line of window styles, including unique functions like crank-out and in-swing windows, as well as sliding window options. No matter the style you have in your house, you can trust Kolbe to be able to match it.
At Open Enclose, we believe that the quality of the windows we install needs to match the quality of our installation. We know you will get the best of both when you choose Kolbe products. If you are looking for style and function and need wood windows, Kolbe is the premier choice.
Schedule a consultation to discuss installing Kolbe windows in your Tucson, AZ home by contacting us online today.
Install Wood Windows in Tucson, AZ
When you choose Open Enclose to install your wood windows, you benefit from over a decade of experience and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our goal is to provide you with the best new and replacement windows in Tucson, so we’ll make sure you understand all your material choices before you make your final decision. We carry a wide selection of custom wood windows from several high-end brands, so there’s no shortage of options. Then, we expertly install your windows and back our work with a lifetime warranty to ensure your total satisfaction for years to come.
To begin the wood window installation process, please contact Open Enclose. We offer upfront pricing to help get your project started on the right foot.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate