Security Doors in Tucson, AZ
Crime is an unfortunate reality every home and business owner must contend with. If you want to improve the security of your building, one of the best options is to install a security door. A high-quality purchase and professional installation can add a valuable layer of protection against criminal activity while enhancing the look of your home or business in Tucson, AZ.
At Open Enclose, we are serious about security, so we offer a wide range of doors to suit both our commercial and residential customers’ needs. When you hire us to install your security doors, you can expect durable materials, quality workmanship, and a reliable team that gets the job done right.
What Are Security Doors?
Security doors are a critical part of your overall security system. They come in several forms and can be used alone or in conjunction with the primary entry door of your home or business. Take a look:
- Solid steel security doors look like ordinary fiberglass or wood doors, but upon closer inspection, it becomes evident that these are far more secure. They are nearly impossible to bash in, and sturdy recessed hinges prevent tampering by intruders on the outside.
- Openwork steel security doors resemble wrought iron with decorative swirling metal set into a tempered glass panel. These are installed over the regular entry door for an added layer of protection. They allow you to open your front door and speak with the person outside before permitting entry.
- Security screen doors feature a sliding tempered glass panel backed by a mesh screen that you can open and close as desired. If you open the regular entry door and slide the glass panel open on your security screen door, you can safely open up the house to natural light and fresh air while you’re at home.
All of these doors are constructed with security in mind and feature devices such as deadbolts, door chains, bars, and alarms. While they traditionally go at the front entrance of a building, they are also useful for increasing security within the building, including basements, vaults, escape routes, and panic rooms.
Benefits of Security Doors
Here are the top reasons to install security doors in your Tucson business:
- Keep intruders out: When your primary goal is to prevent unauthorized access, security doors are a must. With robust grilles, heavy-duty locks, and tamper-proof hinges, you can expect your investment to last for decades. Plus, if you couple the door with alarm technology, you can receive an immediate alert if someone attempts to tamper with the door.
- Protect your entry door from storm damage: Security screen doors are also known as storm doors, and with good reason. When wind, hail, or other severe weather strikes, the extra layer of protection over your front door preserves its paint color and functionality for many years.
- Slow the spread of fire: Security doors installed inside your building double as fire doors. Flames spread from room to room more slowly this way, giving you a chance to extinguish the fire before it causes irreparable harm.
- Improve energy efficiency: You might want to enjoy a gentle breeze through your security screen door on pleasant evenings in Tucson, while closing and locking the security door is the best way to block the intense summer heat. These flexible options let you maximize home comfort and efficiency.
How to Make the Most of Your Security Doors
To ensure your security door investment garners the results you expect, follow these tips:
- Buy a product from a reputable brand. Open Enclose carries security doors from several of today’s top manufacturers. No matter which one you choose, we’ll make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Have the door professionally installed. Mounting the door to a weak frame or allowing enough space around the edges to insert a crowbar reduces the effectiveness of your security door. Professional installation prevents these problems.
Install Security Doors in Tucson, AZ
Protect your home or business with a new security door installed by Open Enclose. Call our office in Tucson, AZ to learn more about the door installation and replacement options we offer or to schedule a free estimate.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate