Professional Shower Door Services in the Tucson, AZ Area
Your bath and shower can be a place of refuge from the busy world we live in daily. It’s a place to recharge, regroup, and take care. Each detail in this at-home retreat has the potential to influence our well-being, including the doorway to your shower. At Open Enclose, we specialize in helping our customers get the right shower door to fit their style and budget to make the most of what so many of us take for granted.
Superior Shower Door Installation & Replacement
The shower door pros at Open Enclose offer and install all types of shower enclosures, the most common being frameless heavy three-eighths inches or half-inch glass. We provide a glass protection coating on all our doors that helps keep the glass clean. This coating keeps calcium and soap scum from building up on the glass. Customers can choose from a wide variety of different hardware, frame finishes, and glass patterns. We even have custom etching for those who want a unique, personalized look.
Shower Doors We Install
Today’s shower doors and enclosures come in many styles, materials, and designs. Some of the shower doors we install include:
- Fixed shower doors: A fixed door is stylishly simple, friendly to your budget, and saves space.
- Frameless shower doors: These doors are easy to clean, work with any bathroom design, and reduce the risk of mildew or mold.
- Single shower doors: A single glass door needs less space, is less expensive, and is excellent for smaller spaces.
- Sliding shower doors: Sleek sliding doors are easy to operate, are suitable for many bathroom designs, and improve the value of your home.
- And many more!
Benefits of Upgrading Your Shower Door
Upgrading your shower door carries several valuable benefits, including:
- Improved safety compared to old shower doors and curtains
- Luring potential buyers when selling a home
- Making a great impression on guests
- Refreshing the style of your bath
- The proper enclosure can make even the smallest shower areas seem larger
Quality Shower Door Repair
It may not always be obvious when your shower door needs repair or replacement. If you observe any of these signs, contact a shower door professional right away:
- Chips or cracks
- Discoloration on the glass
- Rusty hardware
- Seals that allow puddles and pooling
- The door doesn’t close
Why Choose Open Enclose?
At Open Enclose, we specialize in doors of every kind. We’ve been doing business in Tucson and the surrounding areas since 2006 and are proud to be locally owned and operated. Regarding cost, customers can expect haggle-free upfront pricing and free, no-obligation estimates. We stand by our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The professionals at Open Enclose handle every part of the project process in-house, so there’s no dealing with subcontracting.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate