Window & Door Company in Continental, AZ
Are you looking to upgrade a home or business in Continental with new windows or doors? Whether you’re replacing existing installations or adding new ones, the team at Open Enclose will gladly assist you in finding the perfect high-quality window or door for your goals and needs.
We proudly offer only the highest quality in service, products, and craftsmanship, delivering excellent results backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. When you need a window or door installed, replaced, or repaired, you can always count on Open Enclose to handle it right.
New Windows for Your Continental Home
We are proud to be your one-stop shop for all your window service needs in Tucson. We take on jobs of any size, from small window repairs and repainting to whole-house window replacements. Thanks to our extensive offering of numerous window brands, we are confident we have the operating styles and materials you’re looking for. Here’s what we offer for window installation:
- Single-hung windows have one fixed sash on the top and one operable sash on the bottom that slides up and down.
- Double-hung windows have two operable sashes that slide up and down for greater versatility than single-hung windows.
- Sliding windows often feature one fixed sash and one operable sash that slides open from left to right.
- Casement windows are hinged on either the left or the right side and pivot outward for excellent ventilation.
- Awning windows are hinged on the top and swing outward when you need some fresh air.
- Picture windows are inoperable and serve simply to provide a view of the exterior.
- Bay/bow windows protrude from the foundation to give a more panoramic view of the exterior. They often feature a picture window in the center flanked by two casement or double-hung windows.
- Garden windows are often installed above kitchen sinks. They protrude slightly from the wall to create a ledge for placing flowers and herbs where they can receive more natural light.
- Vinyl windows are low-cost, energy-efficient, and virtually maintenance-free.
- Fiberglass windows are durable, beautiful, and long-lasting.
- Aluminum windows are strong and offer thin frame profiles for more expansive views.
- Aluminum-clad wood windows provide the durability of aluminum on the exterior and the warmth of wood on the interior.
Upgrade Your Home With High-Quality Doors
Doors play an integral role in the appearance, comfort, and security of your home or business. Whether you need existing doors repaired or replaced or new doors installed for the first time, our knowledgeable, dedicated team is here to help you make the best choice for your situation. We service and install a wide variety of doors. Take a look:
- Fiberglass doors have the beauty of wood but with lower maintenance.
- Steel doors are secure, durable, and insulated for high energy efficiency.
- Glass doors are great for providing a view of the exterior.
Door Operating Styles
- Sliding doors are usually made of glass and installed as the patio entrance.
- Bifold doors are appropriate for everything from closets to extra-wide patio openings.
- French doors feature glass from top to bottom and are usually installed in pairs to create a grand entrance.
Our Window & Door Brands
At Open Enclose, we carry a wide range of products from all of today’s major brands, including:
- International Window Company (IWC)
- CRL US Aluminum
- La Cantina
- Krosswood Doors
- Ironwood Doors
- Rustica Barn Doors
- Trimlite Doors
- Steelcraft Allegion
Commercial Window & Door Installation in Continental
Are you looking for commercial windows and doors for your building in Continental? At Open Enclose, we offer a wide range of high-quality products for your renovation or new construction project. Our commercial window and door division is dedicated to helping you meet your aesthetic goals and security requirements while staying on budget. We have over a decade of experience serving business owners, architects, and builders in the Continental area, and we’re ready to take on your next project! We offer:
- Commercial window and door installation
- Commercial window and door replacement
- Commercial window and door repair
Choose Open Enclose for Window & Door Services in the Continental Area
There’s nothing too tricky or minor for the team at Open Enclose. Whether you need all-new windows for a multifamily residential property, touchup painting, or stucco work for a small business, you can always count on our in-house team to handle your window and door needs.
Work with our locally owned and operated window and door company today by calling 520-485-4546 and discussing your needs with a member of the Open Enclose team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are windows or doors more important to upgrade?
Windows tend to be the single biggest point of energy loss for a property, so if energy efficiency is a high priority, it should be your top consideration. Of course, your best choice may be different if you have unsightly, damaged, or worn doors and windows in good condition.
What’s the best material for windows?
There are advantages to every material, so it depends on your goals and needs. You’ll see the best results by carefully discussing your preferences with a professional so you can get the suitable material for your home or business instead of trying to find a one-size-fits-all answer.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate