Fiberglass Window Installation in Tucson, AZ
Is now the time to choose windows for your new construction project? Perhaps you want to replace the outdated windows in your existing home with something better. Open Enclose offers installation for fiberglass windows in Tucson, AZ and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re pursuing window installation or replacement, you have many different materials to choose from. Fortunately, Open Enclose is here to explain different types of windows so you can find the right fit.
Fiberglass is one of today’s most popular window materials. Learn more about fiberglass windows to see if they offer the benefits and features you’re looking for in your home.
Contact Open Enclose today to learn more about fiberglass window installation in Tucson!
New Fiberglass Windows
Fiberglass is a relative newcomer to the window material market. It first rose to popularity in the 1990s, but back then, size and color options were limited. Today, the fiberglass window manufacturing process has been perfected, making it one of the best window materials available today.
Most parts of a fiberglass window are produced via pultrusion. This is when thin strands of fiberglass are coated in resin and pulled through a heated die, which hardens the resin to form a stiff lineal. This is cut to length, covered with a UV-resistant finish, and fitted with nylon-reinforced corner blocks for strength. The lineals and blocks are screwed and glued together to form a tight, streamlined final product with virtually indestructible joints. Every part of the manufacturing produces an affordable, energy-efficient, and attractive fiberglass window for your Tucson, AZ home or business.
If your house was built before the 1990s, you might want to look into installing fiberglass windows in your Tucson home! Call or contact Open Enclose online to schedule a free estimate!
Benefits of Fiberglass Windows
Fiberglass is superior to other types of windows in many ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Strength: The fiber-reinforced resins of fiberglass windows make them stronger than vinyl. This allows for thinner frames and an unobstructed view of the exterior without compromising the structural integrity of the window.
- Durability: Fiberglass showcases its resilience in multiple ways. First, its UV-blocking, factory-applied coating prevents the color from fading over the years. Then, the rigidity of fiberglass prevents sagging or bending. Finally, fiberglass is impervious to rot, mold, corrosion, and shrinking or swelling that can shorten the lifespan of other types of windows.
- Affordability: While fiberglass windows tend to cost a bit more than vinyl, they are more affordable than wood and wood-clad windows. For many customers, this provides the perfect balance between cost and performance.
- Low maintenance requirements: Fiberglass is just as easy to care for as vinyl, requiring virtually zero upkeep to stay looking like new for years to come. All that’s required is to clean the glass occasionally, replace the weather stripping every decade or so, and touch up scratches to the factory-applied coating as needed with 100% acrylic paint.
- Stunning good looks: Many different colors, finishes, and styles of fiberglass windows are available. Some are manufactured to mimic the look of wood inside and out for a warm, high-end appearance without the maintenance.
- Energy efficiency: Fiberglass is a natural insulator, making it an effective barrier between the inside of your home and the elements beyond. Plus, high-end fiberglass windows come with foam fillings and double- or triple-pane glass to boost performance even further.
- Environmental friendliness: As with other popular window materials, fiberglass is recyclable. It also requires less energy to manufacture compared to vinyl or aluminum, and fiberglass has an impressively long lifespan. It’s also made from a nearly inexhaustible resource: glass. All in all, fiberglass has a minimal environmental footprint.
Putting fiberglass windows in your Tucson, AZ home might be the answer you were looking for when you realized you needed to replace your windows. Open Enclose only offers the best fiberglass windows. Call us today at (520) 485-4546 to find the perfect fit for you!
Best Fiberglass Window Brands
When it comes to finding quality windows for your home, you must choose a reputable brand that offers fiberglass windows in Tucson. At Open Enclose, we are proud to be the largest Pella window and door dealer in the region. With nearly a century of experience, Pella has mastered the art of manufacturing high-end, energy-efficient windows, including those made of fiberglass.
In addition to Pella, we also install fiberglass windows from several other top brands, including:
- And more
Contact Us for Fiberglass Window Installation in Tucson, AZ
To work with a knowledgeable fiberglass window installer in the Tucson area, choose Open Enclose. We have more than a decade of experience helping homeowners select the best windows for their needs and budget.
To begin the window installation process, or for answers to your remaining questions about fiberglass windows, please contact Open Enclose today. We offer free estimates so you can start your project with confidence!
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate