Fiberglass Window Installation in Wilmot, AZ
When the time comes to install new or replacement windows, how do you know what material to choose? The window experts at Open Enclose can explain the different types of windows that might fit your needs best.
One option is fiberglass, a modern window material that outperforms many others. We’re proud to install fiberglass windows that satisfy the needs of businesses and homeowners throughout Wilmot. If you think this material might be right for you, learn more about it here!
Then, contact us online or call (520) 485-4546 to learn more about replacing your drafty, old windows with top-quality fiberglass windows from Open Enclose.
New Fiberglass Windows in Wilmot
Fiberglass is manufactured using modern materials and equipment. Resin-coated fiberglass strands are pulled through a heated die and hardened into a stiff lineal. After being cut to length, each lineal is coated with a UV-resistant finish and fitted with nylon-reinforced corner blocks for strength. The frame is screwed and glued together around two to three sheets of glass. The finished product is an affordable, energy-efficient, and attractive fiberglass window for your Wilmot home.
If your windows are over 30 to 40 years old, it may be time to replace them with high-performance fiberglass windows. Give us a call at (520) 485-4546 to schedule your free window installation estimate today!
Benefits of Installing Fiberglass Windows
Fiberglass windows are the top pick for many homeowners, architects, and builders in Wilmot for numerous reasons:
- Strength: Fiberglass has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than vinyl thanks to its fiber-reinforced resin construction. This allows the window frames to be thinner without compromising their structural integrity.
- Resilience: Fiberglass offers impressive durability, beginning with its UV-blocking, factory-applied coating, which prevents the color from fading. The rigidity of fiberglass also withstands sagging or bending over time. In addition, fiberglass is resistant to mold, rot, corrosion, and shrinkage that can shorten the lifespan of other window materials.
- Economical pricing: While fiberglass windows tend to run a bit higher than vinyl, their upfront cost is more affordable than wood and wood-clad windows. The long lifespan of fiberglass also helps it pay for itself.
- Low maintenance: Fiberglass stays looking like new for years to come with virtually zero upkeep required. Simply clean the glass when it becomes smudged, replace the weatherstripping every decade or so, and touch up scratches as needed with acrylic paint.
- Beautiful aesthetics: When fiberglass windows first became available in the 1990s, color options were limited. Today, numerous paint colors, finishes, and styles let you customize your fiberglass windows to suit your design style and taste. A faux wood-grain look is even available, which mimics the high-end appearance of wood without the investment or maintenance to go with it.
- Energy efficiency: Commonly used in insulation products, fiberglass is an ideal material for creating a barrier between the inside and outside of your home. High-end fiberglass windows also feature foam fillings and double or triple glazing to boost efficiency even further.
- Eco-friendliness: Fiberglass requires less energy to manufacture than aluminum or vinyl. It also has an impressively long lifespan. Once it’s time to replace your windows again, rest assured that the fiberglass frames are fully recyclable.
Clearly, installing fiberglass windows could be a good call for your Wilmot home! For answers to more of your questions, please contact us today.
We Sell the Best Fiberglass Window Brands
A proven way to maximize the benefits of fiberglass windows is to install products from one of today’s top brands. At Open Enclose, we partner with several companies to bring you the best fiberglass windows available, including:
- And others
Schedule Fiberglass Window Installation in Wilmot
Ready to begin the window replacement process? Open Enclose is a premier fiberglass window installer in Wilmot, with 15 years of experience helping businesses and homeowners select the right windows for their needs and budget.
Please contact Open Enclose today at (520) 485-4546 to request a free estimate on your upcoming window installation project.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate