Your Go To Window & Door Company in Tucson, AZ
Tucson’s Top-Rated Door & Window Replacement Company
At Open Enclose, we believe that Tucson-area homeowners and business owners deserve beautiful, high-quality windows and doors. That’s why we partner with the top window and door manufacturers in the industry to bring you the best products available. When you work with us, we guarantee your windows and doors will never have looked better.
As a full-service window and door company, we offer installation, replacement, and repair and everything is handled in-house, so you don’t have to worry about us subcontracting your work out. Also, every product we install is backed by a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
Ready to upgrade the windows and doors at your Tucson property? Call Open Enclose at (520) 485-4546 or contact us online to request a free, no-obligation estimate.
Professional Window Installation Contractor in Tucson, AZ
Reliable Window Replacement & Installation in AZ
We are proud to be your one-stop shop for all your window service needs in Tucson. We take on jobs of any size, from small window repairs and repainting to whole-house window replacements. Thanks to our extensive offering of numerous window brands, we are confident we have the operating styles and materials you’re looking for. Here’s what we offer for Tucson window installation:
- Single-hung windows have one fixed sash on the top and one operable sash on the bottom that slides up and down.
- Double-hung windows have two operable sashes that slide up and down for greater versatility than single-hung windows.
- Sliding windows often feature one fixed sash and one operable sash that slides open from left to right.
- Casement windows are hinged on either the left or the right side and pivot outward for excellent ventilation.
- Awning windows are hinged on the top and swing outward when you need some fresh air.
- Picture windows are inoperable and serve simply to provide a view of the exterior.
- Bay/bow windows protrude from the foundation to give a more panoramic view of the exterior. They often feature a picture window in the center flanked by two casement or double-hung windows.
- Garden windows are often installed above kitchen sinks. They protrude slightly from the wall to create a ledge for placing flowers and herbs where they can receive more natural light.
- Vinyl windows are low-cost, energy-efficient, and virtually maintenance-free.
- Fiberglass windows are durable, beautiful, and long-lasting.
- Aluminum windows are strong and offer thin frame profiles for more expansive views.
- Aluminum-clad wood windows provide the durability of aluminum on the exterior and the warmth of wood on the interior.
No matter what the decor is in your Tucson home, Open Enclose has a style of window for you! Contact our professional window contractors in Pima County to get started.
Your Trusted Door Contractor in Tucson, AZ
Door Installation & Replacement in AZ
Doors play an integral role in the appearance, comfort, and security of your home or business. Whether you need existing doors repaired or replaced or new doors installed for the first time, our knowledgeable, dedicated team is here to help you make the best choice for your situation. We service and install a wide variety of doors. Take a look:
- Fiberglass doors have the beauty of wood but with lower maintenance.
- Steel doors are secure, durable, and insulated for high energy efficiency.
- Glass doors are great for providing a view of the exterior.
Door Operating Styles
- Sliding doors are usually made of glass and installed as the patio entrance.
- Bifold doors are appropriate for everything from closets to extra-wide patio openings.
- French doors feature glass from top to bottom and are usually installed in pairs to create a grand entrance.
Top-Quality Window & Door Brands We Carry in Tucson
At Open Enclose, you can purchase windows and doors direct from the manufacturer. We carry a wide range of products from all of today’s major brands, including:
- International Window Company
- CRL US Aluminum
- La Cantina
- Krosswood Doors
- Ironwood Doors
- Rustica Barn Doors
- Trimlite Doors
- Steelcraft Allegion
Commercial Window & Door Company in Tucson
Call Open Enclose for Commercial Window & Door Services in Pima County
Are you looking for commercial windows and doors for your building in Tucson? At Open Enclose, we offer a wide range of high-quality products for your renovation or new construction project. Our commercial window and door division is dedicated to helping you meet your aesthetic goals and security requirements while staying on budget. We have over a decade of experience serving business owners, architects, and builders in the Tucson area, and we’re ready to take on your next project! We offer:
- Commercial window and door installation
- Commercial window and door replacement
- Commercial window and door repair
Open Enclose is ready to help you with your next commercial project in Tucson! Contact us today to talk to our professional window contractors.
Choose Open Enclose for New Windows & Doors in Tucson
Whether you need a small repair or a major window overhaul, Open Enclose is the team to trust. We’ve proudly served the window and door needs of Tucson homes and businesses since 2006, earning a stellar reputation for high-quality work and customer service over the years. We work hard to ensure your experience with us is great, from free estimates, no-haggle pricing, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For your peace of mind, we also back all of the products we install with a lifetime warranty.
Discover what makes us openly the best! Call (520) 485-4546 or contact us online to get started with new windows and doors in Tucson, AZ.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which window materials are the most energy-efficient?
If you’re looking to maximize your home’s energy efficiency, wood, vinyl, and fiberglass are the best window materials to choose from, with vinyl typically performing the best. Open Enclose can help guide you in selecting the ideal materials.
Should I replace all of my windows at once?
If you’re looking to overhaul your home’s windows, then doing it all at once is the way to go. If you just need a single window replaced or installed, that is certainly an option as well. However, to keep your window styles aligned and save on costs, replacing all your windows at once will be the better choice.
Is it worth it to replace my doors?
Replacing your home’s doors comes with many benefits. New, energy-efficient products can help you save on utility costs and keep your HVAC systems functioning more efficiently. Other benefits included added curb appeal and the ability to update door styles.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate