Fiberglass Door Repair in Tucson
Your fiberglass doors serve many important purposes, including making your home beautiful, secure, and energy-efficient. But if your doors are cracked, discolored, or dented, they may no longer be aesthetically pleasing. Issues with the hinges, locks, or jamb might compromise your home’s security. And drafts or broken glass inserts could impact efficiency.
No matter what problems you’re having with your fiberglass doors, Open Enclose can help resolve them. Our extensive fiberglass door services are designed to restore beauty and function to your home, whether through a repair or new fiberglass door installation.
Give us a call today at (520) 485-4546 to schedule reliable fiberglass door repair in Tucson, AZ.
Our Fiberglass Door Repair Services
The door repair team at Open Enclose strives to provide fast, dependable work to get your fiberglass doors looking and functioning the way they should. We can fix exterior fiberglass doors—including front entry doors, patio doors, house-to-garage doors, and garage entry doors—as well as interior fiberglass doors.
Here are the types of fiberglass door repairs our team can perform:
- Cracked fiberglass doors
- Missing or worn-out fiberglass door seals
- Damaged fiberglass door frames
- Sticking fiberglass doors
- Broken fiberglass door jambs
- Cracked, chipped, or shattered glass
Cracked Fiberglass Door Repair Process
One repair that applies specifically to fiberglass doors is fixing a crack in the fiberglass material. Here’s a look at how our team handles such a repair:
- Locate the damage: The first step is to pinpoint the location and extent of the crack.
- Prep the repair area: The damaged region may need to be removed with the aid of a grinder. Then, a solvent is used to clean the area and provide a suitable surface the patch can adhere to.
- Fill the crack: After protecting the area around the crack with wax, the hole is lined with polyester fabric and filled with epoxy resin. Once dry, bubbles in the resin are removed with a resin roller to ensure a beautiful, seamless result.
Why Choose Open Enclose for Fiberglass Door Repair?
We know your fiberglass doors were an investment, and we want to help you restore them to their former glory. Our experienced door repair team is here to answer your questions every step of the way. Here are some of the reasons our customers in Tucson love working with us:
- We are upfront about our repair costs so you know what to expect before work begins.
- All repair work is handled by our in-house team of licensed, bonded, and insured professionals, not day laborers.
- We have well over a decade of experience repairing fiberglass doors in Tucson, Arizona.
- Our team aims to exceed your expectations every time.
- To ensure a job well done, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To learn more about Open Enclose, or to schedule fiberglass door repair in Tucson, please contact us online or request a service estimate by calling (520) 485-4546.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate