Custom Windows in Tucson, AZ
Every building is unique, and off-the-shelf windows aren’t always the best fit. For your one-of-a-kind home or business, you deserve top-quality custom windows. However, choosing the right window style, shape, material, and features can be overwhelming, especially if you’re in the midst of a significant construction or renovation project.
Fortunately, Open Enclose is a reliable source you can trust to assist you with selecting custom windows in Tucson, AZ. Whether you have a specific brand and style in mind, or you need help narrowing down your options, we can help!
To begin the process of choosing custom windows for your Tucson home or business, please contact us today at 520-485-4546f555.
Custom Window Brands
At Open Enclose, we believe in thinking outside the box. After over 10 years in the business, we know windows weren’t meant to be a one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why we install custom windows from today’s top brands. These manufacturers allow you to custom-order windows in whatever size and operating style you want. Combine your preferred color, finish, trim, hardware, and other features to meet your exact needs and budget.
We are proud to be the largest Pella dealer in the Tucson area. This manufacturer uses only premier materials to build top-quality custom windows to maximize performance, aesthetics, and value. Whatever the size and scope of your project, rest assured that you’re getting the most for your money when you choose Open Enclose to install custom windows from Pella.
If you have another window manufacturer in mind, we’ve got you covered! We install windows from several top companies, including:
Choosing Custom Windows
The trick to designing the right custom windows for your home or business is to know what features are available. Here are some of your choices when you have your windows made to order.
Window Operating Style
Your first priority is to decide how you want your windows to open. The most popular operating styles include:
- Single-hung windows with one fixed sash on the top and one operable sash on the bottom.
- Double-hung windows with two operable sashes that slide up and down.
- Sliding windows with one fixed sash and one operable sash that slides open from left to right.
- Casement windows with hinges on one side for pivoting outward.
- Awning windows with hinges on the top to swing outward.
- Picture windows that don’t open and merely provide a view of the outside.
Think about what shape you want your windows to be. Some of your options include:
- Bay/bow windows that protrude from the foundation to provide a panoramic view.
- Garden windows with a ledge for placing flowers and herbs where they will receive more natural light.
- Geometric shapes to create a unique accent visible from both inside and outside your home.
With an idea of what operating style and window shape you want, it’s time to consider materials. Today’s most popular window materials include:
- Vinyl, which is low-cost, energy efficient, and virtually maintenance-free.
- Fiberglass, which offers strength, durability, and resistance to extreme heat and cold.
- Aluminum, which is strong and offers thin a frame profile for grander views.
- Aluminum-clad wood, which takes advantage of aluminum’s durability to withstand the elements on the exterior and the warmth of wood for an inviting aesthetic on the interior.
The beauty of custom windows is in the details. As you customize the perfect windows for your home or business, don’t forget to consider these features:
- Glass options, including low-e coatings, argon gas in-fills, and impact-resistant glass.
- Colors and finishes to match the design of your home or business.
- Grilles to simulate the look of divided window panes.
- Hardware in a style and finish that matches your décor.
- Trim options to coordinate with your existing baseboards, crown molding, and chair rails.
- Screens that keep pests out while allowing fresh air to enter for ventilation when the weather is nice.
Contact Open Enclose for Custom Windows in Tucson, AZ
When standard windows just won’t cut it, trust the custom window experts at Open Enclose. Call 520-485-4546 or contact us online today to request an estimate and discuss the needs of your Tucson-area home or business.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate