High-Quality Aluminum Door Repair in Tucson, AZ
Aluminum doors offer extraordinary protection from the elements, vandalism, and fire. With so much riding on their performance, it is imperative that they remain in good working order. If you are in need of aluminum door repair in the Tucson area, you can count on the experts at Open Enclose to quickly diagnose the problem and offer a fast, effective solution to restore functionality and security to your home or business.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or call Open Enclose at (520) 485-4546 and let us know how we can help.
Signs You Need Aluminum Door Repair in Tucson, AZ
As the first line of defense for your home or business, an aluminum door is meant to withstand years of use—but over time, exposure to the elements or accidental damage can affect the look and functionality. Contact Open Enclose for fast, reliable repair if you notice any of the following signs:
- The door frame is damaged. In older buildings, door frames may no longer be plumb, square, or level, causing problems with the operation of the door and causing wear and tear on parts. If this is the case, or if your metal door frame has sustained damage due to weather or contact with foreign objects, the frame and door may need repair or replacement.
- The door is hard to open or close. A door that sticks or doesn’t close all the way may need adjustment, while a sliding door that is difficult to operate may have been installed incorrectly or be hampered by debris within the tracks.
- Weather-stripping is damaged or missing. Weather-stripping helps to prevent heat exchange between the indoors and outdoors while stopping the intrusion of insects or small creatures. This type of seal may wear out over time or become damaged, and it will need to be replaced to maintain energy efficiency and protect your interior from the elements or infestation.
- Glass is cracked, chipped, or shattered. Glass inserts or patio doors are vulnerable to severe weather, projectile objects, and vandalism. Prevent further damage and bolster security by having damaged glass replaced at the first sign of a problem.
- The door jamb has sustained damage. If your home or business has been compromised by an intruder, the door jamb may no longer function as needed, rendering locking mechanisms and other security measures ineffective.
Call Open Enclose today at (520) 485-4546 for fast, efficient aluminum door repair in Tucson and the surrounding areas, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Aluminum Door Brands
Steel doors are available in a wide array of styles, colors, and finishes to help you achieve the look you desire. Exceptional brands that we carry include:
- And more!
To learn more about the brands we carry, call us at (520) 485-4546 or contact us online to obtain a free estimate for aluminum door repair or replacement.
Schedule Your Aluminum Door Repair With Open Enclose!
Open Enclose is a full-service door and window contractor with the experience, skill, and tools needed to complete your aluminum door repair effectively and efficiently. Our locally owned, family-operated business will provide you with upfront pricing and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
Call Open Enclose at (520) 485-4546 for aluminum door repair services in Tucson, or contact us online today!
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate