Window & Door Company in Catalina Foothills, AZ
Enhance the look and energy efficiency of your Catalina Foothills home or business with windows and doors from Open Enclose! We’ve provided top-quality window and door replacements and repairs in this area for over a decade. When you choose to work with us, we always deliver high-quality products from leading manufacturers, excellent craftsmanship, and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Schedule a free, no-obligation estimate for window or door services in Catalina Foothills by contacting us at (520) 485-4546 today!
Reliable Window Installation & Repair
We are proud to be your one-stop shop for all your window service needs in Catalina Foothills. We take on jobs of any size, from small window repairs and repainting to whole-house window replacement. Thanks to our extensive offering of numerous window brands, we are confident we have the operating styles and materials you’re looking for. Here’s what we offer for Catalina Foothills window installation:
- Single-hung windows have one fixed sash on the top and one operable sash on the bottom that slides up and down.
- Double-hung windows have two operable sashes that slide up and down for greater versatility than single-hung windows.
- Sliding windows often feature one fixed sash and one operable sash that slides open from left to right.
- Casement windows are hinged on either the left or the right side and pivot outward for excellent ventilation.
- Awning windows are hinged on the top and swing outward when you need some fresh air.
- Picture windows are inoperable and serve simply to provide a view of the exterior.
- Bay/bow windows protrude from the foundation to give a more panoramic view of the exterior. They often feature a picture window in the center flanked by two casement or double-hung windows.
- Garden windows are often installed above kitchen sinks. They protrude slightly from the wall to create a ledge for placing flowers and herbs where they can receive more natural light.
- Vinyl windows are low-cost, energy efficient, and virtually maintenance-free.
- Fiberglass windows are durable, beautiful, and long-lasting.
- Aluminum windows are strong and offer thin frame profiles for more expansive views.
- Aluminum-clad wood windows provide the durability of aluminum on the exterior and the warmth of wood on the interior.
Door Contractor in Catalina Foothills
Doors play an integral role in the appearance, comfort, and security of your home or business. Whether you need existing doors repaired or replaced or new doors installed for the first time, our knowledgeable, dedicated team is here to help you make the best choice for your situation. We service and install a wide variety of doors. Take a look:
- Entry doors
- Patio doors
- Interior doors
- Security doors
- Commercial storefront doors
- Fiberglass doors have the beauty of wood but with lower maintenance.
- Steel doors are secure, durable, and insulated for high energy efficiency.
- Glass doors are great for providing a view of the exterior.
Door Operating Styles
- Sliding doors are usually made of glass and installed as the patio entrance.
- Bi-fold doors are appropriate for everything from closets to extra-wide patio openings.
- French doors feature glass from top to bottom and are usually installed in pairs to create a grand entrance.
Window & Door Brands We Carry
At Open Enclose, we carry a wide range of products from all of today’s major brands, including:
- International Window Company (IWC)
- CRL US Aluminum
- Therma Tru
- La Cantina
- Krosswood Doors
- Ironwood Doors
- Rustica Barn Doors
- Trimlite Doors
- Steelcraft Allegion
Top-Rated Commercial Window & Door Company
Are you looking for commercial windows and doors for your building in Catalina Foothills? At Open Enclose, we offer a wide range of high-quality products for your renovation or new construction project. Our commercial window and door division is dedicated to helping you meet your aesthetic goals and security requirements while staying on budget. We have over a decade of experience serving business owners, architects, and builders in the Catalina Foothills area, and we’re ready to take on your next project! We offer:
- Commercial window and door installation
- Commercial window and door replacement
- Commercial window and door repair
Contact Open Enclose for Window & Door Services in Catalina Foothills
Open Enclose is a full-service window and door company, and we handle all of our projects entirely in-house, meaning you don’t have to worry about subpar contractors. No project is too large or small for our experienced service team, and we bring the same unmatched commitment to quality to every job. We even back any products we install with a lifetime guarantee, and all of our projects are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you’re ready to work with a locally owned and operated window and door company in Catalina Foothills, contact Open Enclose online at (520) 485-4546.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I replace my windows?
Windows have a life span of 15 to 20 years on average, but your numbers will vary depending on the quality of the product. If your windows have reached the end of their service life, their lack of insulation can cause your energy bills to skyrocket. Older windows are far less energy-efficient than modern triple-pane products, so a replacement can help. You’ll also need new products if you’re experiencing a lot of outdoor noise or your windows have become difficult to operate.
Can you repair a cracked window?
A little epoxy and glass adhesive can repair a small crack in your window’s glass, provided you’re lucky enough to have a clean break. The bigger the crack becomes, the less likely it can be repaired. Window frame cracks, depending on the damage, can be repaired.
How can I tell which window or door is right for me?
Several specifications should be considered when choosing a new door or window. The style is often the driving decision, as your windows and doors should fit your home’s overall design. Material type should also be considered. Look at the expected life span of each option. Hardwood doors and fiberglass windows, for example, can push up your property value while reducing your monthly utility bills. The R-value of your choice is another crucial consideration. Every material and frame performs uniquely in this area. Well-insulated products can save you a fortune in monthly bills, so don’t take shortcuts.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate