Window & Door Company in Green Valley, AZ
Quality Window & Door Replacement & Repair in Arizona
Whether you’re looking at a home’s exterior or its interior or judging it on beauty, energy efficiency, or security, windows and doors play a vital role in shaping all these metrics. If it’s time to think about new windows or doors for your Green Valley home, then make sure you’re thinking about it alongside reliable experts from Open Enclose.
Our full-service residential and commercial window and door services come backed by a full 100% satisfaction guarantee and haggle-free upfront pricing for your peace of mind and convenience. We’re locally owned and operated, too, so we understand your needs and have a strong motivation to do right by our customers.
Want to know more about windows or doors from Open Enclose? Contact us online or call (520) 485-4546 to speak with a member of our team today!
Comprehensive Window Services for Green Valley Residents
We are proud to be your one-stop shop for all your window service needs in Green Valley, AZ. We take on jobs of any size, from small window repairs and repainting to whole-house window replacement. Thanks to our extensive offering of numerous window brands, we are confident we have the operating styles and materials you want. Here’s what we offer for Green Valley window installation:
- Single-hung windows have one fixed sash on the top and one operable sash on the bottom that slides up and down.
- Double-hung windows have two operable sashes that slide up and down for greater versatility than single-hung windows.
- Sliding windows often feature one fixed sash and one operable sash that slides open from left to right.
- Casement windows are hinged on either the left or the right side and pivot outward for excellent ventilation.
- Awning windows are hinged on the top and swing outward when you need fresh air.
- Picture windows are inoperable and serve simply to provide a view of the exterior.
- Bay/bow windows protrude from the foundation to give a more panoramic exterior view. They often feature a picture window in the center flanked by two casement or double-hung windows.
- Garden windows are often installed above kitchen sinks. They protrude slightly from the wall to create a ledge for placing flowers and herbs where they can receive more natural light.
- Vinyl windows are low-cost, energy-efficient, and virtually maintenance-free.
- Fiberglass windows are durable, beautiful, and long-lasting.
- Aluminum windows are strong and offer thin frame profiles for more expansive views.
- Aluminum-clad wood windows provide the durability of aluminum on the exterior and the warmth of wood on the interior.
Upgrade Your Green Valley Home With New Doors
Door Installation & Replacement in Pima County, AZ
Doors play an integral role in your home’s or business’s appearance, comfort, and security. Whether you need existing doors repaired or replaced or new doors installed for the first time, our knowledgeable, dedicated team is here to help you make the best choice for your situation. We service and install a wide variety of doors:
- Fiberglass doors have the beauty of wood but with lower maintenance.
- Steel doors are secure, durable, and insulated for increased energy efficiency.
- Glass doors are great for providing a view of the exterior.
Door Operating Styles
- Sliding doors are usually made of glass and installed as the patio entrance.
- Bi-fold doors are appropriate for everything from closets to extra-wide patio openings.
- French doors feature glass from top to bottom and are usually installed in pairs to create a grand entrance.
We promise we have a door that will fit your Arizona home’s aesthetic. Contact us today to learn about all of the ways Open Enclose can upgrade your Green Valley home!
We Repair & Install ALL Brands
Commercial Window & Door Service in Green Valley
Are you looking for commercial windows and doors for your building in Green Valley? At Open Enclose, we offer many high-quality products for renovation or new construction projects. Our commercial window and door division is dedicated to helping you meet your aesthetic goals and security requirements while staying on budget. We have over a decade of experience serving business owners, architects, and builders in the Green Valley area, and we’re ready to take on your next project! We offer:
- Commercial window and door installation
- Commercial window and door replacement
- Commercial window and door repair
Open Enclose is ready to help you take on your next commercial project in the Green Valley area! Contact us today to talk to our professional window contractors.
Choose Open Enclose for Your Window or Door Needs in Green Valley
When upgrading your home or business, working with a team that can understand your goals and needs and works alongside you to meet them is important. That’s why at Open Enclose, we handle every aspect of your project in-house, from the initial conversation about what you’re looking for to the final touches on your completed installation.
That’s why we’re happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a lifetime warranty on new products we install: because we know you’ll be satisfied with the final results.
When you’re ready to speak with a member of the Open Enclose team about windows or doors in the Green Valley area, call the team at (520) 485-4546 or contact us online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are windows and doors critical to energy efficiency?
Yes, a poor-quality window or door assembly can lead to significant leaks of heat, air, and moisture, which your HVAC systems must compensate for to keep you comfortable. Modern materials and installations are much better than older ones for this!
How long do windows last before I need new ones?
Windows often last somewhere in the 15-20 years range before they have enough problems to warrant replacement. This can vary significantly with upkeep, materials, and luck.
Are windows a good investment in home value?
Window replacement offers substantially better ROI than most other home improvement projects, so they’re an outstanding choice if you’re purely interested in building value.
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction
- Haggle-Free Upfront Pricing
- We Do It All, No Sub-Contracting
- Free, No-Obligation Estimate